United Country AltaTerra Equipment Auctions, Powered By AuctionTime!
AuctionTime.com sold more than $650 million in agricultural equipment, heavy equipment, transportation equipment, aircraft equipment and more as well as over 76,000 indivisual assets in 2017.
By leveraging the largest network of professional brokers & auctioneers, you are guaranteed to reach more buyers & maximize the value of your equipment assets.
Why United Country AltaTerra Equipment Auctions?
With a heritage dating back to 1925, United Country has a long tradition of professional auction marketing and equipment expertise throughout America. This makes United Country the partner of choice for marketing and representing new and used equipment.
Online equipment auctions have evolved into a widely respected method for equipment buyers and sellers who desire to move inventory in an effective and efficient manner.
READY*LIST*SELL: Regardless if you have one single piece of equipment or a full line of agricultural, construction or transportational equipment to sell, United Country AltaTerra Equipment Auctions has thousands of buyers waiting to bid on it. Call us today and maximize your equipments value!
"We Are Not Your Typical Local Auction Company!"
Here at United Country AltaTerra, we have the largest network of professional brokers and auctioneers in the nation, to ensure we reach more buyers and maximize the value of your assets you entrust us with. At AltaTerra, we sold over $750,000 in auctions alone! Our company has the experience & drive you can trust to get your items sold. Contact us today for more information about our services!
Auction Services We Provide:
If you want more information about auctioning property with us, please contact us below at:
United Country Altaterra Realty & Auction / Lewis Auction Services - Terms and Conditions of Sale.
1. Online bidders must be registered and in good standing with UCEquipmentauctions.com or AuctionTime.com.
2. Winning bidder mist contact us within 24 hours of auction completion, lots must be paid for within 48 hours of auction completion. There is a $10 fee for wire transfer payment. Credit card
3. Sales tax will be collected unless a valid Texas Resale Certificate or Farm Exemption Certificate is presented. The item(s) must be agriculture or forestry related, and qualify according to the Texas Comptrollers Office list.
4. All items are sold as is - where is - with no warranties or guarantees. It is up to you the bidder / buyer to inspect all items carefully before bidding and to use your own judgment as to the value & condition of the item. United Country Altaterra Realty & Auction Services / Lewis Auction Services make no guarantee of condition, value or year model on any items sold. No refunds.
5. All sales must go through United Country Altaterra Realty & Auction / Lewis Auction Services. Failure to do so may cause loss of buying and selling privilege.
6. The auction company is acting is an agent for the seller only.
7. State law requires us to not leave titles open on titled items. There is a $15 paperwork fee. This is not a tax, title license & registration fee. You must still take and have registered yourself. This $15 fee only covers the paperwork on our end and mailing fees. Titles will be mailed or can be picked up 20 days after auction.
8. All items MUST BE REMOVED 14 days after the auction, unless arrangements have been made with United Country Altaterra Realty & Auction / Lewis Auction Servicesfor pick-up at a later date. All items MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL before load-out begins. Buyer is solely responsible for loading of the Equipment.
9. We are licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing& Regulation:
TDLR PO Box 12157 Austin, Tx. 78711. Daniel Lewis, TX License #17777.